This blog
is my way of sharing the passion I have for vintage motorcycles. You will find
photography from the past found on the web, but also photographs shot in the
shack with the progress of my projects or shots with friends on the road and
much more. Eventually I will also post motorcycles parts I would like to sell
or trade. If you own the rights to any photos I post and want them to be
removed, please let me know. Comments and suggestions are always welcome, Feel
free to contact me, email is
Enjoy!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Tuscany Friends

The other day, work day, had to take part to a meeting in the Chianti area down in Tuscany. Great chance to meet up with my old Friend Carlo aka Carlino I had not seen for many years!


The place where we've met


Carlino also posted this on his facebook page so that others have shared "Vagantes Greeting" - Thanks Guys, missed you


The Man on the phone with Genny (who I have met the day after with Carlino, Betty and Cri) 


Selfie ritual


make Your stopover


.... on the way back home
get rid of that rain suit ...


Thanks for the Good times. I'll meet You again soon


No comments:

Post a Comment