This blog
is my way of sharing the passion I have for vintage motorcycles. You will find
photography from the past found on the web, but also photographs shot in the
shack with the progress of my projects or shots with friends on the road and
much more. Eventually I will also post motorcycles parts I would like to sell
or trade. If you own the rights to any photos I post and want them to be
removed, please let me know. Comments and suggestions are always welcome, Feel
free to contact me, email is
Enjoy!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

So much respect and support !

A week ago I heard Mattias "LeBeef" Andersson by email. He took the plane the next day to SoCal to start building his bike for Born Free 5. I do not have instagram, but I follow it on the web and I'm pure stoked of how his work is fast, brilliant and neat. He's going to work to all the fabrication now. I'm proud to know this top talented Dude, an authentic and true craftman and a great builder! Keep going Mattias, looks definitely Badass!!!

Instagram photo by @lebeefster 

Instagram photo by @lebeefster 




No comments:

Post a Comment